Note: This instruction should not be confused with our exchange service for Binance DEX, which exchanges BEP2 → ERC-20.
A reminder about the tokens of the project:
- The project's own coins will be used for use on our platform: participating in blockchain maker elections on the main network, using dApps, performing smart contracts and transactions, etc.д.
- ERC-20 project tokens will be purchased through exchanges. Tokens are currently available and traded on exchanges in ERC-20 token format.
If you are transferring from Mainnet to ERC-20, make sure your Mainnet tokens (native token) are available using our extension Aergo Connect Chrome Wallet. You will be offered an ERC-20 address to receive your tokens and, in addition, a deposit address to send your Mainnet tokens for exchange.
5 steps to exchange Aergo native token (Mainnet) → Aergo ERC-20
- Go to swap.aergo.io and select "For Withdrawal"Withdrawal.
- In the text box, enter your Ethereum wallet address to receive your Aergo ERC-20 tokens and click Create Account Create Account.
- You will see your deposit address on the Aergo Mainnet to send your tokens from your wallet. Copy this Wallet Address. Click Confirm (Confirm).
- You can now go to " Send "Wallet and paste that address into the Recipient and specify the amount you want to send. If you are only sending tokens, make sure that the Type is set to Normal.
- Confirm the transaction.
Here are some screenshots to guide you through the exchange process:
Please note that the address above is for demonstration purposes only.
Insert the Ethereum wallet into which you want to receive Aergo ERC-20 tokens.
Click Create Account.
If your withdrawal address is verified successfully, copy the specified deposit address, which looks like this:
Make sure you click the copy icon or manually copy the provided deposit address.
Navigate to your wallet and make sure you select the Mainnet wallet with the token balance you want to send.
In this demonstration we select the wallet aergo.io.
NOTE. Make sure you are sending Mainnet tokens and not Testnet tokens, as this is important when exchanging.
After this step, go to the SEND и PASTE deposit address from swap.aergo.io that you were provided in the previous step.
It should look like this:
Enter the amount you want to send, make sure it is set as in the picture above.
Press Continue and you will be presented with the next confirmation page:
Make sure that the deposit address matches the one you inserted from the swap.aergo.io in the previous steps. If it is true, click Confirm (Confirm).
Congratulations! You have successfully sent your Mainnet tokens to the deposit address to exchange for Aergo ERC-20.
You can check your own coin balance via Wallet AergoConnect or in the scan box AergoScan.